Retreat Hospice is growing and seeking an RN and LPN for our one-of-a-kind In-Patient Facility!
If you are tired of the “rat race” of the hospital environment and the common frustrations of most nursing jobs we would like to introduce you to a new kind of work experience. Join us in providing a positive end-of-life experience for patients and families in Mobile. Our team offers a fulfilling and supportive work environment to help you achieve your goals as a nurse and contribute in a significant way to the many lives your care will affect. We are looking for nurses who are looking for purpose in what they do and desire to be part of this new exciting Retreat experience!
You will be responsible for managing the care of patients and families while coordinating with our office team, medical director, and attending physician. Our organization is committed to your development and will train you in the habits and tools needed to be successful in providing the Retreat Experience for our patients and their loved ones.
Specifically, you will be:
- Assessing patient and caregiver needs
- Managing pain and symptoms
- Coordinating with holistic care team
- Providing education, supervision, and counseling to patients and family members as it relates to the end of life process.
- Working 12 hour shifts NIGHT SHIFT ONLY!!! 630P-7A
You should have the following skills and licenses:
- Excellent nursing skills
- Good communication habits and skills
- A high level of initiative and a positive attitude
- Valid RN or LPN license and
- A valid driver’s license.
Please, RN, and LPN ONLY apply for this position.
A great work environment with competitive salary and generous benefits! Find out more.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume to: natasha.faircloth@natashafaircloth