A great work environment with competitive salary and generous benefits!
Find out more.
If you are a licensed RN and a true professional who likes their independence and has reliable transportation and car insurance we have a new exciting position available.
This position is working Monday through Friday, with a call rotation, every 3rd week. This position includes patient assessments, meeting with families, in their private homes. This position requires you to be flexible, and able to work on an independent basis.
We are looking for a dedicated RN, who is capable of completing patient assessments and medication reconciliation.
Skills including, but not limited to;
- Wound care, catheter changes, G-Tube changes etc. for the hospice department.
- Must have responsible, ethical, self-initiating professional behavior.
- Effective interpersonal skills, empathy and ability to listen and plan with the patient/family are essential characteristics.
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse population of different races, sexes, ages and social classes.
- Self-awareness and self-evaluation are important characteristics as are accuracy in providing care, completion of records and follow-up.
- Must be able to withstand average emotional and mental stress with an extremely supportive team behind you.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com